This organization is registered under the Societies Registration Act No.17,1960. The members of this association discussed the issue with the intention of developing the lakes first and they agreed to set up this NGO. The group was formed of 11people. The Association was inaugurated on 26/05/2017. Our Organization is a Non Government, secular, non-royal and non-commercial, Non profitable, self service organization.
We currently support the following causes-
1. Water Conservation and Lake development.
2. Solar and L.E.D Development.
3. Conducting Formers Welfare Events.
4. Establishment of Education and Training Institutions.
5. Providing government facilities to public.
6. Support clean India mission.
7. Women Empowerment and Child Education.
8. Formers welfare.
9. Rural Development and Poverty Eradication.
10. Handling Skill Development activities, Encourage cottage industries and Eradication the unemployment.
11. Conducting Cultural and Spiritual program.
12. Encouraging the Rural arts, Literature & Sports.
13. Conducting Health Camps.
14. Establishing a Library and Literacy Campaign Program.
15. Opening Orphanage, Old age homes.
16. Identifying the person’s who have done selfless work in the field of social, religion and honoring them.
17. Establish the new museums and art galleries.
Conducting the programs which are mentioned in the 3rd part of KSR Act 1960
Sarvagna Foundation ® NGO.
Sarvagnana masur – 581210
Registration Number : DRH/S/SOR/142/2017-18
Administrative Office: At/Po : Sarvagnana masur
Tq : Rattihalli
Dt : Haveri
State : Karnataka
Pin : 581210
Email : email@example.com
Contact: ISD/STD:9008454936 (whatsapp only)
For Karnataka: 8495836796 / 9008454936